Škoda Vagonka a.s.
We declare that all personal data is duly handled in accordance with the current legislation relating to protection of personal data.
The Company manages your personal data:
- In correct, legal and transparent manner
- Only for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes
- Within the appropriate scope
- Data is accurate and up to date
- For no longer than is essential for the purposes for which it is used
- In manner that ensures due protection, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage
PARTICIPANT IN ŠKODA FIT PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT IN ŠKODA POMÁHÁ PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT IN PUBLIC EVENTS
VISITOR TO COMPANY PREMISES
Security of your personal data is very important to the Company; consequently, we will keep you informed how we handle your personal data on this page. You will always know what data we collect, what we do with it, who we share the data with, how long we retain it, who can be contacted if you have any doubts, how you can influence the handling of data, how your personal data is protected and guide you on where you may complain. Furthermore, here you may also find all about our cookies and other services.
If you do not know the meaning of some terms, try our Dictionary of terminology.
DATA SUBJECT LIST OF RIGHTS
The data subject has rights arising from the legislation, which may be asserted at any time. It relates to: (i) Right of access to personal data; (ii) Right to rectification of and adding to incomplete personal data; (iii) Right to erase personal data, if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise used or if it is found that the data has been processed unlawfully; (iv) Right to restriction of processing personal data; (v) Right to data portability; (vi) Right to object, upon which the processing of personal data will be terminated unless it can be shown that there are serious legitimate processing grounds that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular where there is reason for enforcement of legal claims; and (vii) Right to contact The Office for Personal Data Protection on the following web address: www.uoou.cz
- Right of access to personal data: If you wish to know whether the Company is using personal data, you have the right to get hold of information whether your personal data is being used and, if so, you have the right to access your personal data. In the event that unjustifiable, inappropriate or repeated requests are made, the Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for a copy of the personal data or to refuse the request (equally applicable to exercising the rights listed below).
- Right to rectification and addition in case of incomplete personal data: If you feel that the Company is using inaccurate or incomplete personal data, you have the right to request rectification and completion. The Company will carry out corrections or additions without undue delay, but always in relation to technical resources.
- Right to erasure: If you request erasure, the Company will erase your personal data if (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise used, (ii) processing is unlawful, (iii) you object to the processing, and there are no prevailing reasons for processing your personal data or (iv) the Company has statutory obligation for processing your personal data
- Right to restriction of processing personal data: In the event that you request restriction to processing, the Company will take measures to ensure that the personal data is not accessible, temporarily erased or retained or carry out other processing operations that will be required to duly exercise the said right
- Right to data portability: If you wish that your personal data is passed to a third party by the Company, then you may exercise the right to data portability; however, if this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others, the Company will not be able to comply with your request.
- Right to object: The right to object to the use of personal data, which is processed to carry out a task in the public interest or in exercising public authority or to protect legitimate interests of the Company. In the event that the Company does not prove that there is a serious legitimate reason for processing that prevails over the interest or the rights and freedoms of the data subject, termination of the processing, based on the objection, will take place without undue delay.
In exercising your rights, please contact us at the Company’s address. The Company reserves the right to verify the identity of the applicant for the rights in question.
The Office for Personal Data Protection/Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů
Pplk. Sochora 27
170 00 Praha 7
Data box: qkbaa2n
Telephone: +420 234 665 111 (switchboard)